Imari isa stunning Wools of New Zealand Brand pattern from Masland.
Masland’s Emporium is a Wools of New Zealand Brand pattern of Persian motifs.
Masland’s customer-friendly display houses its full line of Fine Wool Creations.
MARIETTA, GA, March 27, 2009—Wools of New Zealand Brand partner, Masland Carpets, is furthering its commitment to sustainable design with 11 Fine Wool Creations, which take full advantage of the natural beauty and eco-friendly benefits of New Zealand wool.
“Masland is a leading advocate for environmental improvement and preservation,” says Kennedy Frierson, president of Masland. “We continually set higher goals for energy conservation, waste management and recycling. In addition, much of our product attention focuses on New Zealand wool—the purest, natural carpet fiber. We’ve introduced an expansive line of styles and have developed a handsome display system to showcase the fashionable advantages of this renewable resource.”
Included in Masland’s Wools of New Zealand Brand introductions are:
- Trafalgar—Trafalgar is a fine example of one of Masland’s new wool creations. This Wools of New Zealand broadloom is two-colored texture fashioned in a straight stitch configuration of loops. Available in 17 colorways.
- NottingHill—NottingHill is a cut/loop tonal featuring a woven look in its classic medallion motif. Available in 16 colors.
- Laurel—A beautiful display of branches form an organic trellis pattern in Laurel. Available in 13 colors.
- Imari—Imari is a modern interpretation of a Tabriz, patterned in a trellis of Persian flowers. Available in 6 colors.
- Emporium—Emporium is a classic vine and floral motif that embraces today’s color trends. Available in 8 colors.
Rounding out the assortment are inspirations from the Arts & Crafts period, along with sophisticated check, damask and filigree patterns. In addition to making a stunning carpet, many of Masland’s Fine Wool Creations are designed to work beautifully as area rugs—sized and finished to customers’ specifications. To showcase this feature and to extol the beauty of these wools, Masland has created a customer-friendly display system that houses the entire line. Retailers can choose between two display styles, a Wool Hutch and a Wool Walk-Around, both at prices that are fully rebateable.
# # #
Masland Carpets, a division of The Dixie Group, has designed and produced fine quality carpets and rugs since 1866, and has a long-standing reputation for innovative styling and color leadership. Headquartered in Mobile, Alabama, the company markets an extensive line of residential and commercial carpets and area rugs for worldwide distribution. For more information, call 800.633.0468 or visit the website.
Wools of New Zealand
PO Box 172
Marble Hill, GA 30148
1-800-367-0462 / www.woolcarpet.com