Fabrica’s Bardolino is a sophisticated Wools of New Zealand brand style in stunning stripes.
Tessere from Fabrica is a Wools of New Zealand brand pattern of checks tufted in mid-size loops for high performance fashion.
MARIETTA, GA, April 17, 2009—Wools of New Zealand Brand partner, Fabrica, is answering high-end consumer demand for natural, sustainable, fashion forward carpet with a new selection of styles. Included in the introduction are five tufted creations, all of which have been tested and approved to carry the Wools of New Zealand Brand.
“We’ve had wool in our line for more than 15 years, but are introducing a larger selection now because there is much greater demand for wool in today’s luxury carpet market,” says J. Osby Borchardt, vice president of product development and marketing for Fabrica. “Reaction to these products has been exceptional. We set out to develop a broad-based assortment of styles featuring small, mid and large scale patterns created in a variety of tufted textures. The resulting line includes multilevel loop and cut-and-loop textures,” Borchardt explains.
Fabrica has developed a new merchandising display unit that will hold 16 wool carpet samples to show off its Wools of New Zealand Brand collection. The estimated retail price for these products starts at $10 per square foot.
Along with New Zealand wools’ naturally “green” story, these products promote the integral static resistance of wool and contain no additional chemicals for stain and soil resistance.
Fabrica’s Wools of New Zealand Brand introductions are:
- Bardolino—Bardolino is a sophisticated stripe crafted of cut-and-loop tufts and available in ten yarn-dyed colorways featuring beiges, browns, grays and blues.
- Corvo—This Wools of New Zealand Brand broadloom features a classic small scale pindot created in a cut-and-loop construction. Corvo is available in 16 yarn-dyed colorations including pale neutrals, mid tones and deep naturals.
- Nuance—Nuance shows off a subtle cut-and-loop texture in a nondirectional pattern. The 17 yarn-dyed colorways include pale pastels, mid tone browns, the latest blues and an eye-catching red.
- Paragon—Paragon makes the most of New Zealand wool’s soft texture with popcorn stitch loops arranged in a tailored grid. Available in 30 beck-dyed solid shades, Paragon offers a full range of light to mid toned neutrals.
- Tessere—Tessere combines two-toned loops for a small scale checkered effect in colorways that focus on beiges, browns, grays and blue.
# # #
Representing quality without compromise, Fabrica designs and manufactures carpets and rugs for the most demanding segments of the high-style residential market. Their distinctive broadloom carpet, custom area rugs and hand-tufted rugs have earned Fabrica an international reputation for exquisite style and exceptional performance. For more information about these or any of Fabrica's outstanding carpets and rugs, contact the company at 800.854.0357 or visit www.fabrica.com.
Wools of New Zealand
PO Box 172
Marble Hill, GA 30148
1-800-367-0462 / www.woolcarpet.com